Things We Covered
- 1 Garden City University College 2021/2022 Courses and Cut off Points
Garden City University College 2021/2022 Courses and Cut off Points
Garden City University College 2021/2022 Courses and Cut off Points, There are several Courses offered at Garden City University College
Garden City University College’s undergraduate degree programmes are designed to achieve balance between theoretical knowledge gained through lectures and practical knowledge acquired through hands-on experience.
We periodically modify our programmes and add new ones to meet the requirements of the National Accreditation Board and the ever changing industrial needs.
Our programmes are also structured academically to make your studies convenient and successful. We therefore wish you well in your choice of our programmes.
List of Courses offered in Garden City University College
FACULTY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES
- Physician Assistantship
- Diploma Nursing
- Medical laboratory Technology
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Accounting with Computing
- Economics and Statistics
BSc. Of Business Administration With Options in:
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
FACULTY OFAPPLIED SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Environmental Science
- Garden City University College Computer Proficiency License -(6 weeks)
- Advance Certificate in Business Application – (3 months)
- Certificate in Power Excel (Analyzing Data to Make Business Decisions)
- Computerized Accounting System (CAS)
- Network Administration – (2 weeks)
- System Administration – ( 4 months)
- Database Design/Administration (Oracle/SQL Server/MySql) – (6 months)
- Desktop Publishing & Web Design – (4 months)
- Certificate in Computer Science
- Certificate in Information Technology
Garden City University College (GCUC) Cut Off Points 2021/2022
Details of Garden City University College Cut off points 2021; Get information on the cut off points and the admission requirements before you apply
The University currently uses the standard cut off point of SSSCE aggregate 36 or better; WASSCE aggregate 24 or better; the ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels as well as the GBCE/ABCE qualifications to admit qualified applicant. The Faculties have also additional requirement to be satisfied by the applicant
This ad was automatically placed here by AdSense. Click here to learn more
The Garden City University College Cut off points 2021 are not readily available in the public domain. The cut off point is only used when the number of qualified applicants far exceeds the number of vacant places available.
The Garden City University College turn to use the admission requirements instead of the Garden City University College Cut off points.
Below is the Garden City University College admission requirements
-Credit Passes (i.e. A/A1-D/C4 – C6) in Six (6) SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better for SSSCE holders and 36 or better for WASSCE holders.
· Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics or plus at least Three (3) ‘A’ Level/ABCE passes.
· HND qualifications with option in relevant areas of specialization are also eligible for Top-Up programmes. Applicants seeking admission to the B.Sc. (Computer Science) Programme must in addition to the above qualifications, have a credit pass in Elective Mathematics. Applicants with other equivalent or professional qualifications would be considered after an assessment of the relevant qualifications and placed appropriately.
· Professional Entry Point
RSA, SRN, RGN, ‘A’ Level Holders and those with other equivalent qualifications plus basic SSSCE/WASSCE/’O’ Level qualifications will be placed at Level 200 & 300 for a three & two year Top-Up programme.
· Mature Applicant may also apply for admission. An applicant must have the following:
Must be 25 years at the time of application.
Must have passes in five O’ Level/SSSCE/WASSCE subjects including Mathematics and English Language. Must have a minimum of two (2) years work experience and must pass a GCUC Mature Student Entry Examinations.
The above are minimum Admission requirements for Garden City University College