Facol Group is a 100% Ghanaian owned combination of three subsidiary companies. It was found in 1989 with the establishment of Facol Limited, the first subsidiary company of Facol Group. And then in 2004 the second company, Locaf Industries Limited was established at Kumasi. Recently the newest member, Facol Quarry Limited was established in 2012 at Nsawam. All the Individual Companies have there own General Managers to manage each company.
Facol Limited Services
Facol Limited is an indigenous Ghanaian owned company with specialty in road traffic safety services, road, bridge construction and maintenance.
- Line Marking of roads, airfields and car parks. (Hot applied thermoplastic Spray and Extrusion, Cold Water Based Paint).
- Road Traffic Signs and Information Boards.
- “W” BEAM Crash Barriers, Pedestrian Railings and Bridge Parapets.
- Traffic Lights and Street Lighting
- Road Pavement and Bridge Construction and Maintenance.
- Specialist Airfield Pavement Services in partnership with Roadgrip of U.K:
- Paint Removal
- Fraction Tests
- Airfield ground Lightening (A.G.L)
Facol Group Head Office C217/21, Abelemkpe, Old SCC Yard, P.O.Box 3043, Accra, Ghana, West Africa
Phone: +233 (0) 302771310 / +233 (0) 553142313 / +233 (0) 261883301