Christian Service University College 2021/2022 Admission Application, Christian Service University College 2021/2022 Admission Forms; will be on sale. Interested applicants are to visit the University College for More information.
CHRISTIAN SERVICE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (CSUC) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 CSUC Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- CSUC Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close on (SEPTEMBER 2021).
- The Christian Service University College Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the CSUC Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
Note – Once Christian Service University College, CSUC Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Christian Service University College applications are still ongoing.
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
o WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
o Diploma Applicants
o HND Holders
At the Bank,
- Applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served.
- Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their PIN will be sent to their mobile phones. Applicants are however advised to create and own a valid email address in case they do not have one as it is required during the online admission process.
- Applicants should buy the CSUC application E-VOUCHER and CAREFULLY follow the instructions given. After the application has been submitted on-line, the PIN should be kept in a safe place as they may be required by applicants when assessing their admission status at a later date.
After completion of the online application, all applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the address below. Applicants should send their documents using FEDEX, DHL, EMS or UPS Courier services.
- A copy of the online admission print-out.
ii.Two (2) Certified original copies of Diploma/HND transcripts, where applicable.
iii. Where applicable, two (2) certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips.
- Where applicable, two (2) certified copies WASSCE/SSSCE result slips.
Christian Service University College
P. O. Box 3110,
Kumasi – Ghana
Our Help Lines are (Opened from 9:00 AM GMT – 4:00 PM GMT weekdays)
+233 501-500300, 501-500302, 3220-28781, 39258, 39303
Admission Requirements of Christian Service University College
The minimum qualification to gain admission into our postgraduate programmes includes the following: A good first degree (not below second class lower division) from an accredited institution.
Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Programmes:
The minimum qualification to gain admission into any of our undergraduate programmes includes the following:
- SSSCE credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects: three (3) electives plus, three (3) core subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies. Aggregate score should not exceed 24.
- WASSCE credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) ) subjects: three (3) electives plus, three (3) core subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies. The aggregate score should not exceed 36.
- ABCE holders with at least, passes in three (3) subjects, one of the passes should be grade D or better plus, at least, five (5) credit passes of the GBCE including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science/Social Studies.
- Mature Candidates must not be less than 27 years at the time of admission and should have, at least, five years considerable working experience. Mature applicants will be required to enroll in a 6-week course, write an entrance examination, and attend an interview if successful.
Mature applicants must show proof of age with a legitimate document that is at least 5 years old, provide introductory letter and show any proof of employment.
- Entry Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) Qualifications:
- The applicant must have graduated with at least 2ndClass lower division from a recognised Polytechnic.
Applicants are supposed to have credit/good passes of the SSSCE/WASSCE which would have occasioned his/her successful admission into the HND programme. Placement would be based on qualification.
- Applicants with Post-Sec Teacher’s Cert ‘A’ or Diploma in Education who are also in possession of GCE ‘O level/SSSCE/WASCE good passes with aggregate score not exceeding 24 with respect to SSSCE and 36 of the WASSCE may apply.