The Admission Management of the Christian Service University College (CSUC) has released the Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online.
Christian Service University College Admission Forms; applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
o WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
o Diploma Applicants
o HND Holders
At the Bank,
- Applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served.
- Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their PIN will be sent to their mobile phones. Applicants are however advised to create and own a valid email address in case they do not have one as it is required during the online admission process.
- Applicants should buy the CSUC application E-VOUCHER and CAREFULLY follow the instructions given. After the application has been submitted on-line, the PIN should be kept in a safe place as they may be required by applicants when assessing their admission status at a later date.
After completion of the online application, all applicants are expected to submit the following documents to the address below. Applicants should send their documents using FEDEX, DHL, EMS or UPS Courier services.
- A copy of the online admission print-out.
ii.Two (2) Certified original copies of Diploma/HND transcripts, where applicable.
iii. Where applicable, two (2) certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips.
- Where applicable, two (2) certified copies WASSCE/SSSCE result slips.
Christian Service University College
P. O. Box 3110,
Kumasi – Ghana
Our Help Lines are (Opened from 9:00 AM GMT – 4:00 PM GMT weekdays)
+233 501-500300, 501-500302, 3220-28781, 39258, 39303
How To Apply For Admission
CSUC On-line Application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by ;
a. Ghanaian applicants for GH¢80.00 (Undergraduates) and GH¢180.00 (PostGraduates)
- Ecobank Ghana
- HFC Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Agric Development Bank (ADB)
- Fidelity Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- First Capital Plus Bank
- Local and
Applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
- WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants
- Diploma Applicants
- HND Holders
- Graduate Applicants
TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
a. Click Here
b. Enter the PIN and Serial Number from your application voucher
c. Complete the Form
d. Add all Supporting Documents
e. Submit the Form