Central University CU Closing Date 2021/2022, The Management of the CUCG has officially announced the closing Date/deadline for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Things We Covered
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE GHANA (CUCG) ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 Central University College Ghana Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
Closing Date is on June 2021
- CUCG Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (Closing date not yet released).
Contact the school for more enquirers on the admission closing date.
- Central University, Miotso near Dawhenya. Off the Accra – Aflao Road.
- P O Box 2305 Tema or P.O BOX DS 2310 Dansoman , Accra- Ghana -West Africa
- Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583
- Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0302 313185 (Mataheko) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
- Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180
- The CUCG Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
Note – Once Central University College Ghana, CUCG Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Central University College Ghana applications are still ongoing.
HOW TO APPLY
Read the provided information below to know the steps in applying for admission.
Applicants may also apply online by clicking https://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches. Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher to apply online at apply.central.edu.gh. VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Graduate application form can be downloaded HERE
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org