Cape coast Technical University 2021/2022 Admission Application, applications will be opened for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year in Febuary 2021
interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below
1. Go to https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
2. Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
3. Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
4. On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
5. Two printed copies of your completed online application must be enclosed in an envelope together with photocopies of certified certificates or result slips before posting.
6. Write the envelope number at the back of the envelope.
(b) International Applicants
International Applicants can only purchase the e-voucher online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/e-voucher.
An E-voucher Number and PIN can be obtained from:
a. All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
b. At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
c. All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
d. All networked branches of GCB Bank.
e. All networked branches of GN Bank.
f. All networked branches of UniBank Ghana Limited.
g. All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
h. All networked branches of HFC Bank in Ghana.
i. Online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/evoucher.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Two printed copies of completed online application, together with photo copies of certified certificates and result slips or transcripts (B-Tech, HND applicants and non-tertiary applicants) and Birth Certificates (for mature applicants) should be submitted to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box AD 50,