Cape coast Technical University 2022/2023 Admission Forms, The Admission Management of the Cape Coast Technical University (CCTU) has released the Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic year online.
Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CCTU ADMISSIONS
- Go to cctu.edu.gh/admissions on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the Voucher Number and Serial.
- Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
- Click on the declaration before the login button appears to start applying
- Fill Application form and attach all required documents and upload your passport picture according to the outlined specification
- The passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must be between 20KB and 100KB in size
- Please write your Application Reference Number on the envelope before posting.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Each Applicant is required to print two copies of his/her Admission print page and attach his/her results slip(s), transcript, (birth certificate for Mature applicants) and any other documents considered important and forward by post to:
Cape Coast Technical University
O. Box AD 50, Cape Coast