Bolgatanga Polytechnic 2021/2022 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2021/2022 Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- At the time of publishing this post, The Bolgatanga Polytechnic admission deadline for 2021/2022 academic year is to yet to be announced, kindly check back for we shall update this page.
Note – Once Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.
How to Apply for Bolgatanga Polytechnic 2021/2022 Admissions
How to Apply for Bolgatanga Polytechnic 2021/2022 Admissions, interested applicants who wishes to gain admission into the University should follow the procedures below
COMPLETING THE HND APPLICATION FORM
Please, read the following instructions carefully before completing the application form;
- Go to https://admissions.bpoly.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the e-voucher;
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the e-voucher Application Number and PIN;
- Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS only;
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application;
- A printed copy of your completed online application forms and photocopies of Certificates or Results slips must be enclosed in your envelope before posting;
- Completed forms together with two (2) photocopies of each of your certificates or result slips should be sent by post to the Registrar, Bolgatanga Polytechnic, P. O. Box 767, Bolgatanga, Ghana, not later than August;
- An Envelope Number generated for you on completion of the online application must be written at the back of the envelope before posting;
- Mature applicants must write “MATURE” at the top right corner of the front page of the form;
- In the case of HND Accountancy, HND Secretaryship & Management Studies, HND Procurement & Logistics Management and HND Marketing, indicate whether you want full-time or part-time;
- Attach two (2) passport size photographs with red background.
- All mature applicants should attach a copy of their birth certificate or Baptismal Certificate.
For more information, call the following telephone numbers:
A set of application forms together with a brochure with detailed entry requirements can only be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices and some District Post Offices in Ghana
- All Unibank Branches nationwide
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Bachelor of Technology – GH¢140.00
- HND Direct Entry – GH¢130.00
- HND Mature – GH¢140.00
- Diploma Programmes – GH¢120.00
- Access Course – GH¢130.00
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) – GH¢85.00
- Advanced Fashion and Design – GH¢85.00
- Advanced Cookery/Catering – GH¢85.00