BlueCrest University College remains one of the best colleges in the region with a focus on high-quality affordable programmes for its students.
Things We Covered
BlueCrest School of Fashion & Design Programmes
- Fashion Designing
- Fashion Drawing
- Accessories Design
- Garment Construction
- Computer Aided Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Fashion Forecasting
- Certificate in Computer-Aided Fashion Designing and Pattern Marking
- Professional Certificate in Garment Construction
- Professional Certificate in Textile Design
- Fashion Studio
- Communication Skills in English I
- Introduction to Fashion
- Basic Pattern Drafting & Sewing Techniques
- Fashion Drawing
- Fabric Science
- Critical Thinking and Logic
- Introduction to Computers I
- Fashion For Beginners
- Basic Fashion Drawing
- Bridal and Kente Beading (Surface Ornamentation )
- Bridal Accessories and Hat
- Home Decor
- Fashion Styling
- Digital Pattern Making (Computer Manufacturing)
- Portfolio Development
- Fashion Making
- Bridal Corset Making
- Draping Masters Class
BlueCrest School of Fashion & Design Admission Application
BlueCrest Student Application form:
- Fill in Online Application Form [Click here]
- One Original set of Application form to be completed in English and duly signed by applicant, upon physically reporting to the College.
Provide The Following Supporting Documents
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport for International Students (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport)
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate for degree programs
- Notarised copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- A Payment of Course Application fees (non-transferable and non-refundable). (Undergraduate Degree Programmes – GHC 70 for Ghanaian Applicants and GHC 110 or $30 for non-Ghanaian Applicants).
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our staff will advise the applicant accordingly.
Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the College. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the Student’s application.
Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
Types of payment Modes: Cash / Cheques / Banker’s Draft only
Payments in Ghana Cedi and US$ are accepted.
You are required to submit all required documents to the Admission Department personally or mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A telephonic interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at BlueCrest School of Fashion & Design Ghana will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to the School. e-mail address is email@example.com.
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy; award criteria, attendance requireme
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the BlueCrest shall also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- BlueCrest will prepare the payment invoice and send to the student along with the payment schedule;
- The Student will pay to the bank directly or other payment modes specified above according to the Payment Invoice issued by the BlueCrest.
BlueCrest School Of Fashion & Design Contact Details
Cola Street, Near ATTC
Adjacent Societe Generale Head Office
Kokomlemle. Accra – Ghana
P.O. Box AN18392, Accra
Telephone: 030-2245367, 028-9282828