BlueCrest University College is a premium educational centre of excellence in Ghana with well-structured programmes aimed at building the capacity of graduates to become the next generation leaders.
- Business Administration
Bluecrest College Entry Requirements
Category A: Senior High School (SHS) Certificate holders
- Must have six (6) credit passes (A-C) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science/Integrated Science, and three (3) Electives.
- Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants with 6 credit passes (A1 – C6) in 6 subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies) and three (3) elective subjects in their WASSCE.
Category B: School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Must have five (5) credits at the GCE ‘OO” level including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes in relevant subjects excluding General Paper. Category C: Mature Applicants
Category C: Mature Applicants
- Must be at least 25 years by 1st February or 1st September of the academic year one wants to enroll.
- Must have credit passes in Core Mathematics or English, and
- Must pass a mature entrance exam in a general paper (including English and mathematics) and a special paper (to test standard achievement in subjects relevant to the programme for which he/she is applying) in lieu moderated by our affiliate University of Education, Winneba.
Category D: HND Holders
- Must have a Higher National Diploma(HND) or an equivalent diploma in relevant field with at least a Second Class Lower Division pass
- Must have at least two years post-HND working experience
- Qualified applicants will be admitted to level 300
- Category A,B or C are still applicable.
Bluecrest College Fees
You must pay the following fees in order to fully enroll in the first semester :
- Application Fees – $30 (Non-Ghanaian), 70 GHC (Ghanaian)
- Tuition Fees & Payment Plans – Download here