Baptist University College 2022/2023 Admission Forms Closing Date, the 2022/2023 Ghana Baptist University College Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
- At the time of publishing this post, The Ghana Baptist University College admission deadline for 2021/2022 academic year is SEPTEMBER 20212 kindly check back for we shall update this page.
Note – Once UG Legon Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.
How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to obtain your graduate degree or credential. Continuing your education is one of the best ways to improve your career prospects and ability to make a positive difference in the world. The CBU Graduate Admissions team is ready to help make the application process as easy as possible.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Submit an application. Choose your application below.
- Submit a FAFSA. The CBU school code is 001125.
- Send official college or university transcripts reflecting completion of a baccalaureate degree.
Additional transcripts may be required for GPA or prerequisite verification. Send transcript(s) to CBU Graduate Admissions.
- Send any additional required documents to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 951-343-4249 or 877-228-8877.