Ashesi University College Ghana Closing Date 2021/2022, The Management of the Ashesi University College has officially announced the closing Date for submission of Online Admission Application form for the 2021/2022 academic year.
ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION CLOSING DATE
The 2021 Ashesi University Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
Closing Date is on September 2021
- Ashesi University College Admission Registration 20211 is scheduled to close on:
- • Early Deadline:29th March 2021
- • Regular Deadline: 28th June 2021
- • Late Deadline: 23rd August 2021.
- The Ashesi University Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
How to Apply For Admission
We have simplified our process to make it easier for you to apply to become a student at Ashesi. If you have questions about the process, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Start Application Open or Close
You can start you application online, or download a PDF, complete it and email it back to us. However, we recommend you complete your application online as much as you can.
- Online Application:
Click here to open Online Application Form
- Paper Application:
If you prefer to or can only fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
Download Admissions Application Form
Download Scholarship Application Form
(Please note that due to the current pandemic, campus is closed until further notice. Paper applications would have to be scanned and emailed to the admissions office as a result. Scanned applications may delay processing, and possibly result in more requests for information.)
2. Pay Application Fees Open or Close
To support applicants and their families during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have reduced application fees by half for all applicants for the rest of the 2020 admissions season. Application fees are now GHs50 for Ghanaian nationals and $25 for international applicants.
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs25. We typically do not accept scholarship and international applications for the Late Admissions period.
Application Payments can be made as follows:
a. MTNMobile Money
- Transfer application fee to merchant mobile number: 024 526 4831
- Name of recipient should be Ashesi University College
- Applicants should quote the following information on their application form or in the task box in the online application portal:
a. Mobile number used for transaction by applicant
b. Transaction ID
- Reference Number (Applicant’s Name should be used as the reference)
b. Pay Online
- For Applicants who would like to pay via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover, please click here: https://expresspaygh.com/ashesi.
Applicants should quote the expressPay generated transaction reference number on their application form (paper applications) or in the task box on the online application portal.
c. Direct Deposit/Rapid Transfer at any Ecobank Branch in Ghana and West Africa
- Account Name: Ashesi Admission fees
- Account Number: 02000 144 116 009 05
- Bank: EcobankBranch: Osu
- Currency: Ghanaian Cedi
d. Wire Transfer from within West Africa
- SWIFT code: ECOCGHAC
- Account Name: Ashesi University College
- Account Number: 02010 144 116 009 01
- Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANA
- Branch: Osu
- Currency: US Dollar
e. International Payments (All other countries)
SWIFT code: ECOCGHACAccount Name: Ashesi University CollegeAccount Number: 02010 144 116 009 01Bank: ECOBANK, PMB CT443, ACCRA-GHANABranch: Osu
* Attach a copy of your payment receipt to your complete application. Failure to follow instructions stated above will result in the delay of processing your application
3. Submit Completed Application(s) Open or Close
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to:
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Click here for directions…
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.