Ashesi University College 2020/2021 Admission List
The 2020/2021 Ashesi University College Admission List would be released in September. All the necessary information and requirement for registration would be made available online when the admission list is out.
Students would be able to get the fees to be paid on the university website or in their admission letters. All admitted students into Ashesi University are to make it a priority to register and pay their fees as soon as possible in order to avoid losing their admission status.
Admission list for Ashesi University College
Admission list for Ashesi University College is released In September every year. The admission List are released in batches so if you go and check and your name name is not included, please do not panic. Keep checking until you see your name. If you are very anxious, please visit the school and ask for the admission office.
You can check the Admission list for Ashesi University College at https://www.ashesi.edu.gh
How to Check Your Admission Status
CHECK ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST
Ashesi University admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to Ashesi University admission status checker portal at https://ashesi.edu.gh,
- Enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin on the field provided,
- Then Click “Login” button to access your admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of Ashesi University.
Download Your Admission Letter
HOW TO PRINT ASHESI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE
Before you proceed to obtain your Ashesi University Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status
- Go to Ashesi University Admission Letter Portal via – https://ashesi.edu.gh/
- Provide your serial number and pin code of your admission voucher in the spaces provided.
- Then hit the Submit button to Download and print your Admission Letter, Acceptance form, and other necessary documents.
Note: Admission Letters will be available for Download using your serial number and your pin code of your online admission voucher.
Also Note: Admitted students can register, starting from the reporting date specified in their admission letters after making the required fee payment.