Applications are invited from qualified and interested applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year Ashesi University College Admissions.
All interested applicants are to carefully read the admission requirements and the application procedures before putting in an application.
Each year, we welcome families to the Ashesi community and work hand-in-hand with them to guide students through an educational experience that prepares them to thrive in a dynamic world. We call it the Ashesi Advantage, and it is best understood by experiencing it.
Things We Covered
- 1 Deadlines Open or Close
- 2 How to Apply in 3 Steps
- 3 2. Pay Application Fees Open or Close
- 4 3. Submit Completed Application(s) Open or Close
Deadlines Open or Close
• Early Deadline: March 2021
• Regular Deadline: June 2021
• Late Deadline: August 2021
The Late Admissions period attracts an extra GHs50. We also do not accept scholarship and international applications during the Late Admissions period.
We have simplified our process to make it easier for you to apply to become a student at Ashesi. If you have questions about the process, email us at: email@example.com
1. Start Application Open or Close
You can start you application online, or download a PDF, complete it and email it back to us. However, we recommend you complete your application online as much as you can.
- Paper Application:
If you prefer to or can only fill a paper application, download and complete the forms below:
Download Admissions Application Form
Download Scholarship Application Form
(Please note that due to the current pandemic, campus is closed until further notice. Paper applications would have to be scanned and emailed to the admissions office as a result. Scanned applications may delay processing, and possibly result in more requests for information.)
2. Pay Application Fees Open or Close
a. MTNMobile Money
- Transfer application fee to merchant mobile number: 024 526 4831
- Name of recipient should be Ashesi University College
- Applicants should quote the following information on their application form or in the task box in the online application portal:
a. Mobile number used for transaction by applicant
b. Transaction ID
- Reference Number (Applicant’s Name should be used as the reference)
b. Pay Online
- For Applicants who would like to pay via Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Discover, please click here: https://expresspaygh.com/ashesi.
Applicants should quote the expressPay generated transaction reference number on their application form (paper applications) or in the task box on the online application portal.
c. Direct Deposit/Rapid Transfer at any Ecobank Branch in Ghana and West Africa
* Attach a copy of your payment receipt to your complete application. Failure to follow instructions stated above will result in the delay of processing your application
3. Submit Completed Application(s) Open or Close
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to:
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Click here for directions…
The admissions office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payments transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account.