Ashesi University College 2022/2023 Programmes and Requirements
Ashesi University College 2022/2023 Programmes and Requirements, Ashesi university college offers a range of academic courses in the level of masters, doctorate, diploma and postgraduate diploma. The requirements for the individual courses are to serve as a guide for prospective students in applying to the university for for the various courses.
Below are several lists of Courses offered in Ashesi University College.
- General Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Business Administration-BA(BA)
- Management Information Systems(MIS)
- Liberal arts
- Nursing courses
- and others degree
Below are the general requirements for all applicants who wish to get admission at Ashesi University College.
Applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE). Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- IGCSE/GCE ‘O’ Level and at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate(IB) certificate or IB Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
In addition to meeting the requirements above:
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): International students for who English is a second language must submit a TOEFL score. The minimum passing grade required is 80 for the Internet Based Test (iBT).