Ambassadors College is using a real practical approach to teaching and learning of both professional and academic programs, and making education relevant to life.
Ambassadors College Programmes
- Business Management and Administration
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Journalism and Communication Studies
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- International Trade & Logistics Management
Ambassadors College Admissions Requirement
1. West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE): Pass in three core subjects namely English, Mathematics, Integrated Science/ Social Studies and any three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the WAEC High School Certificate Examinations.
2. General Certificate of Education: Ordinary Level passes with credits in five (5) subjects (including English Language, Mathematics, an Art subject and a Science subject) and 3 passes at the Advanced Level. At least one of the Advanced level passess should be a grade D or better. A pass in general paper is necessary.
- Other qualifications such as International Baccalaureate (IB) RSA II, RSA III and other external qualification which are equivalent to the WASSCE and GBCE.
- 3. HND, DBS, and other professional Diploma Holders including Degree holders may also apply.
Ambassadors College Contact Details
P O Box AM 252, Amasaman, Accra, Ghana –West Africa.
(++233)244-228720 / 276-282811 / 267676070 / 02000200023