The University College admits all qualified students without any reference to race or ethnic origin, religious or political orientation, or nationality. The following categories of candidates are considered for admission to first degree programmes in the University College.
How to Apply using our Application form
Applicants must submit the following:
- A completed Application Form for admission.
- Cost of Forms:
Degree Programmes for Ghanaians – GHc75.00.
Degree Programmes for International Students – cedi equivalent of $80.
Executive Education – GHS30.00
- Photocopies of results slips or certificates
- Two passport-sized photographs, one of which should be endorsed by one of the following:
a minister of religion, a lawyer, a senior public servant, a head teacher of a school, or a registrar of a university.
- A copy of the candidate´s birth certificate.
- A transcript, if the student enrolled in another institution. This transcript should be sent directly to the Registrar of AUCC.