5 BEST ONLINE LEARNING WEBSITES FOR STUDENTS
The internet has been considered one of the greatest technological phenomenon by critics and scholars. Perhaps what is even much more appealing about it is how easily it has revolutionized the world of education moving the whole lecture hall onto an online platform known now as online education. The internet invented by Tim Berners Lee has not only knitted the world populace more closely, it has also made access to educational facilities, tools and resources more convenient unlike. Now all around the globe, people are resorting to online learning which is more financially sound and allows students to learn at their own pace. In this list, I’m uncovering 5 of the world’s best websites where high scholars can have access to online education to complement what they study at school. These websites are run by educational institutions that are globally renowned.
- ALISON: Alison stands for Advanced Learning Interactive Systems Online. Online at www.alison.com, students are opened to a wide variety of subjects from academic micro-courses through training and personal development courses to high school diplomas (which are guarantees that a student is qualified and capable of studying at an institution of higher learning. Alison gives certification to the students who score 80% in any course they enroll in.
- UDEMY; Udemy is one of the most widely patronized self-learning websites of all time with over a million courses which are published by teachers, professionals and freelancers from around the globe who are partners of Udemy. Their motto is “never stop learning”. Udemy offers courses in humanities, photography, marketing, social media, catering, decoration and tons of others. It is ideal for picking up new skills and tuition is offered through videos and short objective tests upon whose completion one is entitled to a certificate of completion.
- SAYLOR ACADEMY; Saylor normally makes available micro-courses that are usually taught in colleges and universities but this time as online education courses. It compiles such courses from the world’s top universities. Yet these are taught comprehensively to the general public. Saylor awards certificates after a score of 60% on graded assignments.
- KHAN ACADEMY: Another well used academic resource for online education , Khan Academy begun as a result of young Indian; Khan’s passion to teach his cousins through online videos that he frequently uploaded on YouTube. After a massive number of views upon every upload, he set out to create the Khan Academy educational portal through which he could make such lessons available on a large scale. Unfortunately, this online school does not give out certificates either electronic or otherwise but it still undoubtedly remains a valuable academic reserve. Are you looking for a way to save money on Udemy courses? You’re in luck! With Udemy coupon codes, you can get amazing discounts on a wide range of courses. Whether you’re interested in learning a new language, developing a new skill, or just want to brush up on your knowledge, you can find the perfect course on Udemy. With these coupons you can save money and get the most out of your learning experience. So don’t wait – start exploring the world of Udemy today and take advantage of all the amazing discounts available!
- RATATYPE; This e-learning platform is more for online education concentrated on raising students who are savvy in the complicated skill of typing. Students are taught the in-depth intricacies of this art and are intermittently tested. Tests are graded and students may receive a free certificate of Gold, Silver or Bronze depending on their performances.
Other online sites may include Coursera, Edx and Future learn. However, these websites award tuition after a minimal payment of about $25 to $50 dollars has been made. Throngs troop to the five websites afore listed to acquire new skills and passions partly because most of their content is free to access. Nevertheless, this assertion doesn’t in the least suggest their ineffectiveness.