University of Ghana School of Pharmacy is one of the six schools under the College of Health Sciences, University of Ghana.
University of Ghana School of Pharmacy Programmes
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) – 4 years (Undergraduate)
The School of Pharmacy is committed to producing pharmacy graduates who:
- are committed to life-long learning
- having a sufficient understanding of the principles and techniques of pharmaceutical sciences (and after appropriate internship) are able to communicate and deliver pharmaceutical care in the community and hospital settings;
- are able to take professional responsibility in pharmaceutical industry for the manufacture and testing of medicinal products
- are able, after appropriate postgraduate training, to pursue careers in academia and research establishments.
- Special attention is focused on the development of skills that will enable the graduate to produce therapeutic substances of plant origin. This is intended to accelerate the scientific development of herbal medicine in Ghana.
University of Ghana School of Pharmacy Contact
Location and Directions:
The School of Pharmacy is located on the Legon campus of the University of Ghana, off the Volta Hall road and adjacent to the Department of Food and Nutrition.
- P.O.Box LG43 Legon Accra.
- Tel: 0307003506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org