UL School Of Pharmacy, Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of the people of Southern Africa through innovative pharmacy-related learning programmes, research and support services.
We accomplish this mission in the following ways.
- We utilise and contribute to the resources, facilities, personnel and expertise of institutions, organisations and government bodies both nationally and internationally.
- We provide practice-directed pharmacy learning programmes at pre-graduate and postgraduate levels and for other health care professionals.
- We provide non-degree programmes for pharmacists, pharmacist’s assistants and other health care professionals who provide key pharmaceutical services.
- We provide specialised testing facilities and services to industry and other organisations.
- We maintain a high level of professional activity in statutory and voluntary organisations in the pharmacy and health care fields.
- We strive for excellence and respond to changing needs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO PHARMACY, CLICK ON THE PROVIDED LINK BELOW