Follow the steps below to get detailled information on University of Limpopo UL Registration 2021. How to perform UL Online Registration, Registration Dates, Fees and Many more.
UL Registration 2021 – How to register at University of Limpopo
University of Limpopo (UL) invites prospective students who applied to study for the 2021 academic year to at UL Turfloop Campus.
Registration for first entering students: 13 January 2021 to 16 January 2021.
Registration returning students: 20 January 2021 to 24 January 2021.
How to register
2021 Registration date for First Entering Undergraduate Students
To qualify for admission at the University of Limpopo, students need to be in possession of a matriculation certificate endorsed with a Bachelor’s Degree; and they should produce the following:
- Registration payment: Standard Bank deposit slip or Bursary proof of payment document
- Make sure all documents are certified
- Original Grade 12 results
- Identity Document
- Faculty Letter of Acceptance
International Students should also produce:
- Study permit from their embassies
- HESA Certificate
- Medical Cover
- Both A-level and O-level results
2.2.1. Students with Disabilities
- Students with disabilities will be serviced at Reakgona Disability Centre (RDC), and ushered to the registration venues from there.
2.2.2. International Students
- The International Office will provide registration services to all eligible international students at R Block 75.
2.2.3. Finance (Student Revenue)
- The Finance Department staff members, including Financial Aid Office will be stationed at Onkgopotse Tiro Hall Foyer for the duration of the registration period with a mandate to clear students for registration.