NSS Posting Check, The National Service Scheme (NSS) wishes to inform the general public especially applicants that applied for National Service 2019/2020, that they can now check the National Service Posting Online following the below procedures.
HOW TO CHECK NATIONAL SERVICE POSTING – portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
To Check your National Service Posting Status, follow the leads below to access the list;
- Go to the National Service Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Enter your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105) in the required box
- Finally, Click on the Submit button and wait for the pop-up window to open with your Posting Information.
- All newly posted Candidates should follow this step (Steps to Take After NSS Posting).
Congrats to all successfully posted candidates.
Note: If you get the message ‘Your NSS Number may be incorrect or you have not been posted yet. Please kindly check it and try again’ when checking your NSS Posting, don’t panic, just check it back again another time because your posting will be updated soon.
2019 NSS Posting Statistics:
The breakdown of assignment of personnel to the various regions are as follows:
- Greater Accra region: 24,296
- Northern Region: 11,285
- Ashanti Region: 9,964
- Eastern Region: 9,801
- Western Region: 8,805
- Brong Ahafo Region: 6,317
- Volta Region: 3,658
- Upper Easter region: 2,701
- Upper West Region: 2,022
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Service Scheme (NSS) by visiting the official website via https://nss.gov.gh or email@example.com, +233-302-772714, +233-302-772714, 6 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area, Accra.