NSS.gov.gh Appointment Letter, The NSS APPOINTMENT LETTER is one of the most vital documents given to an applicant to earn him or her slot in the NSS scheme. When printed, the document contains personal details of an applicant, the type of service he or she will take part in, the period and terms of the service and requirements that need to be fulfilled by the applicant.
NSS appointment letter is supposed to be certified by the District NSS Secretariat and then availed to the region the candidate is being posted to. This said the significance of this document should not be underestimated.
The other documents that should be accompanied by appointment letter include, the applicant’s school ID card and voter’s card, three passport photos and Ezwish card. This article is going to give more details on how to get and print your NSS appointment letter 2019/2020.
The NSS posting appointment letter
The NSS posting appointment letter shall be rolled out in two different phase for the sake of allowing persons who missed out on the first batch are in a position to check on the posting of appointment letters on the second batch. The NSS posting appointment letter is easily accessible at posting.nss.ghana.org.
The user is only required to key in his or her NSS number in the NSS box and to posting the information. The letter gives details of the place of posting and other important requirements for the posting. The candidate will therefore be able to know what is required of him or her when posted plus other important things affecting the NSS posting appointment letter.
Following the release of NSS Posting /2019, The management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released online the Appointment Letters of Service Personnel for the 2018/2019 service year. Successfully posted Personnel should follow the below procedures to obtain their Appointment letter.
National Service NSS Appointment Letter
- Goto NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting
- Next, Enter your NSS Number in the space provided and Click the Search button.
- When your Posting details, scroll down and click Click here to Print Posting Letter,
- Your Posting Letter Page will Popup, then Click Show Appointment Letter below your details
- Finally, Download and Print your NSS Appointment Letter.
After that, What’s Next?
1. Now take the appointment letter which has the User Agency form attached to it to the organisation you’ve been posted to (user agency) for the letter to be signed by either the Head of the organisation, Head of Department or the HR Director with the company’s official stamp.
Please go early. You’re not the only one who’s been posted and you may be bounced.
2. Now that your letter has been endorsed, go back to the NSS site, log in, look on the dashboard and click Regional Registration Appointment. You’d be asked to schedule an appointment by selecting the date and time suitable for you, for your Regional Registration aka manual registration.
Note: if you don’t book online, you won’t be attended to at the regional zonal registration centres.
3. Now go to the regional zonal centre which is the NSS office in the region you were posted to, on the date and time you specified, for you to be registered into their system. Make sure you take your endorsed form, a valid national ID, passport picture, school ID and for those going to public sectors, your E-zwich card. Go prepared so nothing gets sprung up on you.
4. After your registration, you’d be given a Regional Acceptance Number (RAN). Go back onto the NSS website, print your appointment letter again (this time it will have your RAN). Simply print 3 copies and send one to the NSS District office, one to the place you were posted to and keep the last one.
Note: If you’re rejected by the company you were posted to, just take a release letter from them and go to the NSS office to be reposted. If you still haven’t been posted at all, head over to the NSS office too.