NMMU Computer Science, The BSc in Computer Science at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth, South Africa is an education programme through which students gain a comprehensive knowledge within the field of computer science.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s BSc in Computer Science is offered on a full-time basis over a duration of 3 years. Education courses included within thiscomputer science curriculum are:
- Mathematical Modelling
- Computing Fundamentals for Scientists
- Statistics Probability and Distribution Theory
- Differential Equations
Upon completion of the BSc in Computer Science, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the dynamic and ever-changing field of computer science.
Admission requirements for the BSc in Computer Science at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth, South Africa are:
- Admission Points Score of 40.
- Minimum statutory NSC requirements for degree entry must be met.
- English, Afrikaans or isiXhosa (home language or first additional language) on at least level 3 (40-49%).
- NSC achievement rating of at least 4 (50-59%) for Mathematics.
- Applicants with an Admission Points Score between 30 and 39 may be referred to write the Access Assessment Battery before a decision is made on whether or not to admit the applicant to the course.