My NSS Pin Code,The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) wishes to announce to all prospective service personnel and the general public that a total number of 100,209Personal Identification Number (PIN) Codes for the enrollment of prospective National Service Personnel from all the 124 accredited tertiary institutions in the country for 2019/2020 service year has been released.
All prospective national service personnel are, therefore, requested to follow the procedures on this page to access their PIN Codes with their respective index numbers, and to proceed to any branch of Agricultural Development Bank Ltd (ADB) throughout the country to make payment of an amount of GH¢40.00 to activate the enrolment process.
MTN Mobile Money Payment for NSS PinCode
- Dial *170#
- Choose Option 2 “Pay Bill”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢40.00).
- Enter NSS reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration
Check NSS Pin Code Online
To check and obtain NSS Pincode on the NSS portal, you must follow the below step by step procedures:
Personnel – This process is to illustrate how to check your payment pin code on the system.
STEP 2 – Click on Check & Pay for PINCODE, and enter your Index Number or School ID Number. Then click Search.
STEP 3 – Your PINCODE and personal information would now be displayed for your confirmation. Please make a note of your PINCODE and visit any branch of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) to make a payment of GHS 40 before online registration.