Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment – How To Apply
Application has been opened for the 2017/2018 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment. Read the details on Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment – How To Apply carefully before putting in an application.
To join the Ghana Armed Forces as a RECRUIT, acquire a scratch card at ONE HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 100.00) from the designated Post Offices below:
- Greater Accra: Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Mallam, Dansoman Main, Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Comm. 1, Tema Comm. 11, Tema Comm 2, Tema Comm 7, Shopping Centre, Burma Camp, James Town, North Kaneshie, Teshie Nungua Estates, Sakumono, Spintex, Ada Foah, Labadi.
- Central Region: Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Winneba, Elmina, Mankessim, Adisadel College, Assin Fosu, Kasoa.
- Northern Region: Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi, Walewale, Damongo, Bole.
- Upper West Region: Wa, Lawra, Tumu.
- Upper East Region: Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga. f. Ashanti Region: Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti-Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Suame, Konongo, Kejetia, Ejisu, Agona, New Tafo, Bekwai, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo.
- Brong/Ahafo: Sunyani, Berekum, Techiman, Bechem, Kwame Danso, Kintampo, Dormaa Ahenkro, Duayaw-Nkwanta.
- Eastern Region: Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim, Oda, Kibi, Asamankese, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam.
- Western Region: Takoradi ,Sekondi, Tarkwa, Enchi, Sefwi-Wiawso, Axim.
- Volta Region: Ho, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope, Jasikan, Kadjebi, Kete – Krachi, Aflao.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted. 9. Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers; (1). Mozilla Firefox. (2). Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly. 11. Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone; a. Messages
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast / Broadcast Message / CB Activation / Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “receive”.
- Click on the Apply Now Tab and select Apply as a Recruit to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of qualification i.e. (Non- Tradesman or Tradesman) and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and preferred regional screening centre for physical examination from the venues listed below: a. Western Region – Sekondi, Gyandu Park.
- Central Region – Cape Coast, Sports Stadium.
- Greater Accra – Accra, El-Wak Sports Stadium.
- Eastern Region – Koforidua, Sports Stadium.
- Volta Region – Ho, Sports Stadium.
- Ashanti Region – Kumasi , Uddara Barracks.
- Brong Ahafo Region – Sunyani, Coronation Park.
- Northern Region – Tamale, Sports Stadium. i. Upper East Region – Bolga, Sports Stadium. j. Upper West Region – Wa, Sports Stadium.
- Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3: Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE Index number, WASSCE results slip serial number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or Trade Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE, Trade/Technical certificate,) to be uploaded, shall not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-Mail and order a reprint.
- Closing Date. Closing date for submission of all online applications is 31 May 2017.
- Transportation/Feeding/Accommodation. Applicants are responsible for their own transportation, feeding and accommodation throughout the recruitment exercise.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for physical and final screening.
NB: All candidates are to follow Instructions given by the GHQ (Personnel Administration) only. The Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer. There are no authorized middlemen and the advertised vacancies are not for sale. Any person found parading as agent or middle man will be prosecuted and those who deal with such people do so at their own risk. Anybody who presents false documents would also be arrested and prosecuted.