Things We Covered
Damelin Application Form 2021
Damelin Online Application, the provided procedures are to aid you apply online to the Damelin college. All prospective applicants are to make sure they completed the forms and submit all the necessary documents before the closing date.
HOW TO APPLY
FIND YOUR COURSE
- Go through Damelin Online’s wide variety of courses and find one that most suits you.
*Remember you’ll need an email address to enrol.
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay a R1000 registration fee therefore they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
You can enrol at any time of the year.
There is no application fee. However, you will be required to make the full tuition payment or the first instalment during the application process.
Do I need to write the NBTs? → No
There are no open days as they are an online education platform.
Courses start at about R5 000.
Keep an eye out for their discount specials!
If you are an existing student and have a query, please click here.
If you would like to contact a campus directly, please utilise the relevant campus links below
Damelin (Pty) Ltd,
57 Underwood Road,
Tel – +27 860 532 887 (General Queries)
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a course you are interested in below and click on the “enrol online” button. Then follow the steps to register online.
CLICK HERE TO ENROL NOW
Higher education courses
Diploma in Information Technology
|Diploma in Business Management|
|Diploma in Financial Accounting|
|Diploma in Marketing Management|
|Diploma in Photography|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting – BCOM|
|Higher Certificate in PC Engineering|
|Diploma in Office Management|
|Diploma in Human Resource Management|
|Diploma in Travel and Tourism|
|Diploma in Sound Technology|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Business Management – BCOM|
|Diploma in Media and Graphic Design|
|Diploma in Public Administration|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management – BCOM|
|Bachelor of Commerce in Information Management – BCOM|
|Bachelor of Applied Social Science in Community Service – BCOM|
|Diploma in Journalism and Media Studies|
|Diploma in Public Relations|
Part time courses
|Skills Programme in Bookkeeping (ICB)|
|Short Programme in Professional Receptionist and Personal Assistant|
|Short Programme in Office Administration|
|Skills Programme in Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns (ICB)|
|Short Programme in Sales and Marketing Management|
|Short Programme in Business Administration and Management (BAM)|
|Short Programme in Strategic Logistics Management|
|Short Programme in Procurement and Supply Chain Management|
|Skills Programme in Introduction to Project Management|
|Short Programme in Fundamentals of Project Management|
|Short Programme in IT Principles (A+ Preparation)|
|Short Programme in Storekeeping and Stock Control|
Check Out >>