Closing Date for All Nations Institute Of Technology 2021/2022 Admission Forms, the 2021 All Nations Institute Of Technology Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:
All Nations Institute Of Technology Admission Closing Date
- All Nations Institute Of Technology Admission Registration 2021 is scheduled to close (JUNE 2021).
- The All Nations Institute Of Technology Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- To start your registration, see the All Nations Institute Of Technology Admission Forms 2021/2022 – Instructions & Guidelines
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are processed for the next available admission deadline.
Application forms may be purchased from the Office of the students Services, All Nations University College and designated centres in and outside Ghana.
ANUC designated centres are as follows:
- All Nations Full Gospel Church, Tesano. Tel: +233-302-223205
- All Nations Full Gospel Church, Kumasi. Cell: +233-277 417693
- HFC Bank branches nationwide.
- Busy Internet, Accra
For additional designated centers, please call the Admissions office at +2330503541863 +233241605585
The appropriate application fee must be paid in order to obtain the application forms.
For online forms, payment must be made at submission time.
An applicant will not be offered admission without proof of payment of the application fee. Completed application forms may be returned to the Admissions Office by mail, e-mail, or by hand .Further communications from the admissions office is by text messages, phone calls, emails etc.
For the 2018/2019 academic year, the application fee is GHS 80.00 (eighty Ghana Cedis) for local applicants and $120 US (One hundred and twenty dollars) for International applicants Note however, that the University reserves the right to increase this fee without prior notice.