Central University Of Technology Vision And Mission, below are the school vision and mission statements which will help in the school development
In 2010, CUT adopted a new vision, entitled Vision 2020, which states that: “By 2020, Central University of Technology, Free State shall be an engaged university that focuses on producing quality social and technological innovations in socioeconomic development, primarily in the Central region of South Africa
In aspiring to fulfil its vision, CUT, as a university of technology:
• delivers high-quality, appropriate Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) academic programmes supported by applied research, including those in Management Sciences, Education and Humanities;
• engages with the community for mutually beneficial development;
• promotes access with success in attracting potentially successful students, and supporting them to become employable and job-creating graduates;
• attracts and retains high-quality students and expert staff, and supports their development and well-being; and
• forges strategic partnerships that are mutually beneficial.