Bece checker card, The BECE examination awards successful candidates with certificates to proceed from Junior High Schools to Senior High Schools and other Technical institutions in Ghana. Students are legible to sit for the BECE examination after completing the Junior High School. Apart from the online BECE result checker, WAEC is involved in the dispatching of results through the Municipal and the District Directors of Schools.
WAEC Result Checker BECE
The year saw a total of 468, 060 candidates sit for the examination. This comprised of 241, 145 males and 226,906 females which was an increase from the previous year. 3,315 registered candidates failed to turn up for the examination. However for 1,298 students, there results were withheld with suspicion of examination malpractices. The WAEC immediately issued certificates for the successful candidates two months after the release of the results. Candidates are urged for BECE result check 2018 promptly and make inquiries in case of complaints.
How to check BECE Results
For the WAEC BECE result checker, visit the official WAEC result website https://ghana.waecdirect.org. You will automatically be directed to the application form which contains details and fields of information concerning your examination details.
- Enter your Index number used during the examination.
- Select the type of examination. In this instance, you will select BECE and for the time period May/June
- Enter the serial number at the back of the scratch card. It contains 12 figures. Upon purchase of the card, ensure the serial number has not been tampered with.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number on the scratch card. For instance, 2341231675
- Counter check to ensure all the information filled in the field is correct.
- Submit the form and wait for a pop-up window to emerge showing your BECE results.
WAEC BECE result checker online with result checker card
Visit the website https://ghana.waecdirect.org for BECE result checker online.
- Click on the display banner written “You can buy your Results Checker Card HERE!”
- You will automatically be forwarded to the means of payment for the card. The means of payment include: MasterCard, Visa Card and Airtel Money
- Fill in with the Payee’s name and Payee’s email address. Upon approval of payment, WAEC will send you the details of the BECE Results Checker Card to the specified email address.
- However, for the MasterCard and Visa Card option, fill the fields with details of your card.
- For the Airtel Money option, enter your Airtel number to confirm the payment.
- You will receive the Result Checker Card on the screen and have it sent to your specified email address. This includes the Personal Identification Number and the Serial Number.
- Return to the WAEC Ghana BECE result checker application form on the official website www.ghanadirect.org and fill the different field with the relevant information. This includes examination year, index number and type. Finally enter the PIN and serial number.
- Submit the form and wait for the pop-up window to appear with the results. It may take several minutes.
- You can also download BECE result checker and print as proof or evidence of results.