Unizulu 2018 Application, You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to theUniversity of Zululand (UniZulu) below. We’ve got instructions on their online application process and everything else you need to know. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Ready, steady, let’s get started.
28 September 2018 (Faculty of Science and Agriculture)
30 September 2018 (Faculty of Education)
31 October 2018 (all other programmes)
- R220 (SA citizens)
- R275 (International applicants)
- R440 (SA late applications)
- R550 (International late applications)
Apply to UniZulu using the online application
Things to note before applying online to UniZulu:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- The application process is through the Central Applications Office (CAO) which processes all first-time applications to institutions in KZN.
- The CAO will only accept one application form per applicant to a specific institution for a particular year.
- Make sure your latest academic results are scanned and ready to upload.
How to Apply Online
You can apply to UniZulu through the CAO application portal. All prospective students will be able to apply through this system.