Registration In The Halls And Hostels By UG Students
All fresh students are expected to report to Campus starting on the date started in their admission letter. Upon arrival, proceed to the Hall of Residence selected and undertake the following processes:
- Show your Provisional Admission letter and receipts for payment of academic and residential fees to the Registration Officer
- Proceed with Hall registration as may be required by the hall or hostel management.
- Complete with the registration until completion where the student will be allowed to enter his or her room.
- The student must however know that some payments in the form of JCR dues may be paid in the hall or hostel.
- The student may also be required to provide about two or three passport size photographs.