List of Law Schools In Ghana
In order to become a law student in any of the law schools in Ghana, you need to obtain, first, a degree (4-year duration). Any degree will do if it is awarded by a recognised institution.
By “recognised”, I mean the institution must be recognised by the institutions which offer law degrees: UG, KNUST, GIMPA, Zenith, Mount Crest (there are a few private arrangements which lead to the ‘London Law Degree’ but I cannot speak about them).
After your first degree, you may gain entry into one of the above-named institutions to study for a law degree – the LLB (2-year duration). After obtaining the LLB (subject to certain conditions) you may qualify to enroll in the Ghana School of Law for the Professional Law Course (2-year duration)
- Ghana School of Law
- Wisconsin International University College Faculty of Law
- University of Ghana School of Law
- Mountcrest University College Faculty of Law
- GIMPA Faculty oF Law
- UCC Faculty of Law
- KNUST Faculty of Law
- Central University College Faculty of Law
- Zenith University College Faculty of Law
- Kings University College Faculty of Law
- Lancaster University Ghana Faculty of Law
- Ghana Institute of Advanced Legal Studies