GWC is following government and sector guidelines around health and safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will be offering all our programmes in 2021, but the modes in which these programmes are delivered may vary. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries in this regard.
Things We Covered
Our Application Window For 2021 Is Now Open.
If you wish to apply for an application pack, you can continue to complete the email inquiry section below. Students should submit a complete application by:
- Early deadline: 6 July 2021
- Final deadline: 16 September 2021
* Zimbabwean students are strongly encouraged to apply before the 6 July 2021. International students should apply as early as possible to allow time for VISA application processing. We look forward to working with you as you consider studying with us.
The following documents will make up a portion of the application:
- Academic qualifications from high school and university (must include transcripts)
- ID Document / Passport
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from your church (on letter head and signed by church leadership)
- Non-refundable application fee ZAR350
- Proof of sufficient funds- 3 months bank statements
- Certificate of Code of Conduct from previous University/College
- IELTS or TOEFL English Test Results: International students must be tested in their home countries prior to coming to GWC through either IELTS (see www.ielts.org) or TOEFL (see www.toefl.org). Testing is at your own expense.
- For postgraduate applicants only: SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation certificate. See https://dfqeas.saqa.co.za/dfqeas/user/home for more information.
Feel free to get in touch with any queries you may have.
+27 21 788 1652
+27 88 021 788 1662
34 Beach Road