CUT Free State Registration, Information on this page is relevant to first-year, new, senior and international students during enrolment/registration.
Things We Covered
- Prospective students are advised that no more applications will be accepted. All programmes for 2019 are full.
- Financial Registration Guidelines 2019 (PDF)
Important to Note:
- Class Attendance is compulsory
- The medium of instruction is English
- Year programme with important dates
- Calendar 2019: Students are subject to the rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Central University of Technology, Free State.
Check list for Registration Process
- Download the CUT Checklist Registration 2019 (PDF)
- Download the CUT Registration Guide – Semester 1 and Year students 2019 (PDF)
- Download the CUT Financial Registration Guidelines 2019 (PDF)
- Registration Dates
Do you know what you have to enrol for? Why stand in long queues when you can register off-campus and online!
Steps to follow in completing the online registration processes:
- Make your way to any computer lab in the Student Academic Support Centre Bloemfontein campus to register online on campus.
- Alternatively, you may utilise your own resources (computer and internet) to register online off-campus.
Go to, Online Registration
- First-years can also use online registration if you are sure you have it all in place.
Download the full guide above for all the information you need.
Generic Pin code: For all new students is 10101 please remember to change your pin after registration.
Collect your student card, internet access form and/or parking disc (if applicable) in the Artec Hall (Bloemfontein Campus), Student Academic Support Centre (Welkom Campus) – bring your proof of registration.
Enquiries about Registration
Contact CUT on the following telephone numbers should you have any enquiries about the walk-in application and/or registration for 2019.
Tel: +(27) 051 507 4152 | +(27) 051 507 4153 | +(27) 051 507 4154/5/6/7Uploaded: 04 February 2019