Admission Requirements To The Faculty Of Law – WIUC
Below are the Admission Requirements To The Faculty Of Law – WIUC
a) 4- YEAR LL.B PROGRAMME
Applicants of this category must be holders of:
- WASSCE with grade C6 or better in three (3) Core Subjects (English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Agricultural Science or Biology), plus three Elective Subjects.
- SSCE with credit passes or better (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising Mathematics, English, Science and three (3) other subjects.
- HND holders with a Second Class Lower or better together with six (6) credits or better in WASSCE, comprising thee (3) Core Subjects (English, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Agricultural Science or Biology) and three Elective Subjects.
- Mature candidates must be 25 years or above to be eligible and must have relevant background and experience in related subject areas.
b) 3 –YEAR LLB. PROGRAMME
Applicants for the 3-year programme must be holders of a first degree in a non- law discipline in a recognized University with a Second Class Lower or better to be eligible to apply.
ALL applicants will be required to write an Entrance Examination and attend Interview that will be conducted by the University College.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can purchase the application forms from the Main Campus at Agbogba Road, Haatso- North Legon or the City Campus on the premises of St. Paul Lutheran School, Kanda near Ghana Broadcasting Cooperation (GBC). Cost of application form is GH¢150.00 and $100.00 for Ghanaian and International applicants respectively.
The following must be submitted by the applicant at the time of application:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Passport for Mature Applicants
ADDMISSIONS FOR JANUARY 2015 ARE OPEN.
For further Enquiries, please contact:
THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
WISONSON UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, GHANA
Mob.: 0267904513, 0267904522, 0261500769,0267904524