University Of Witwatersrand Tuition Fees For International Students, Before International students are able to register you must complete the following steps:
Complete the Online Fees Estimator for the annual tuition fees, other related costs and the on-campus accommodation fee (if applicable).
Full-time: Study visa – this reflects that you will be studying at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
Part-time: Critical/General Work Visa/Intra-Company or Business Visa
Holders of Refugee Permits, Asylum Seeker Permits and Diplomatic Visas can visit the International Students Office website for requirements.
Payment of fees:
- 75% of the annual tuition fee is payable on or before registration, as well as 75% of the on-campus accommodation fee.
- This payment includes the annual tuition fees and other related costs.
- The balance of the fees is payable by 31 March.
- Postgraduate students registering in the course of the year; the balance is payable 30 days after registration.
- Fees clearance is to be obtained from the Fees Office.
- If you are sponsored, your sponsorship letter has to be vetted by the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office(FASO).
Clearance to Register:
- Present your Passport, Visa (study, work) and proof of SA medical aid membership for the current year to the International Students Office to obtain the international clearance to enroll.
- First time undergraduate students must obtain a Matriculation Exemption.
For further enquiries email:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the International Students site. After international clearance has been issued, please register for your academic programme as per your student status and your home faculty.
Fees and Funding
This section provides information about University tuition fees and funding sources such as scholarships and financial assistance. Please follow the links below. We trust we have provided you with the information you require. Please contact us if you have unanswered questions.