University Of Venda Education Faculty, the information provided below are the details you need in other to access University Of Venda Education Faculty
School of Education
About the School of Education
To produce education professionals and to generate and advance knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through excellence in teaching, research and community services that promote the quality of life for rural and regional development.
As a school in a comprehensive university responsive to the development needs of the Southern African region, the School of Education is committed to:
- Educate highly qualified graduates and responsible teachers and school managers by offering advanced and relevant professional training.
- Advance, create and disseminate knowledge through research and provide, as part of our community service, relevant expertise to assist societies in cultural, social and economic development.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of education at all levels through initial professional education of teachers and further development training of teachers in the employment of both public and independent schools.
- Human dignity and respect diversity
- Academic freedom and professionalism
- Intellectual development of staff and students at all costs.
- A democratic, collaborative and collegial working environment where individuals and groups of academic openly air their views.
- Respect for staff and students as practitioners who are critical and reflective thinkers, and creative problem-solvers.
The primary mandate of the school is to prepare and provide teachers of the highest quality for the school systems in the Southern African region.
The following is a list of academic programmes offered by the School of Education
Department of Curriculum Studies and Education Management
|ACEEM||Advanced Certificate in Education: Educational Management|
|CESML||Advanced Certificate in Education: School Management and Leadership|
|iBEDEM||Bachelor of Education Honors in Educational Management|
|iBEDCT (Hons)||Bachelor of Education in College Teaching|
|BEDCS||Bachelor of Education Honours: Curriculum Studies|
|MEDEM||Master of Education in Educational Management|
|MEDCS||Master of Education in Curriculum Studies|
|DEd||Doctor of Education|
|PhD (CS)||Doctor of Philosophy in Curriculum Studies|
|DEDTE||Doctor of Education in Teacher Education|
Department of Early Childhood Education
|CECE||Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Education|
|DCRE||Advanced Certificate in Remedial Education|
|BEDTEF||Bachelor of Education Foundation Phase|
|PGCE||Post Graduate Certificate in Education|
|BEDECE||(Hons) Bachelor of Education Honours Early Childhood Education|
Department of Maths Science and Technology Education
|STED||Science Teacher Education Diploma|
|BSCEd||Bachelor of Science in Education|
|MED (ScED)||Master of Science in Science Education|
|MEDSED||Master of Education In Science Education|
|MSCEDU||Master of Science In Science Education|
|PHDSED||Doctor of Philosophy in Science Education|
Department of Professional Studies
|Dip Sc Lib||Diploma in School Library and Information Science|
|BEDFET||Bachelor of Education Further Education and Training|
|BEDGC||Bachelor of Education Honors Guidance and Counseling|
|iMEd||Master of education|
|MEdTE||Master of education Teacher Education|
Teacher/Educator, School Principal or Inspector, Curriculum Specialist,
Education Evaluator, Examiner, Education Director, Education and Guidance Counsellor, School
Entrepreneur, Owner of private school, crèche or pre-school, International Educational Consultant,