UCC 2020/2021 Law Admission Forms, Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Intake admissions into various Law and other programmes in the University of Cape Coast for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The University of Cape Coast, UCC 2020/2021 Intake Admission Application Form pdf download, Entry Requirements, Courses Offered, Cluster Points, Application Fee, Cut Off Points, Programmes Offered, Tenders, grading system, fees structure, Portal, How to apply, Application Closing Date – Deadline is published here on www.ghloud.com has released by the school management for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Things We Covered
University of Cape Coast Law Admissions 2020/2021.
The University of Cape Coast (UCC) admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and others programmes in the University of Cape Coast has been opened.
The University of Cape Coast has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake programmes 2020/202
How to Apply Online For UCC Law Programmes 2020/2021 Intake.
The University of Cape Coast (UCC) admission application form/portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
- Visit UCC Admission Application Form Portal at https://ucc.edu.gh/
Note – Once the University of Cape Coast Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the UCC applications are still ongoing.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Cape Coast by visiting the official website or campus.
The admission requirements, how to apply, entrance examination, mode of application, interviews and all you need in order to apply successfully.
The University of Cape Coast 2020/2021 Law Admission Forms will, however, be released in January 2020. We will bring you all the details as soon as the forms are released.
Admission of Candidates into the Bachelor of Laws (Llb) Degree Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
Applications WILL BE invited from suitably qualified persons (Ghanaian and foreign) for admission into the 3-Year Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree programme of the University of Cape Coast for the 2020/2021 academic year in December 2017.
Applicants are to note that the programme is strictly fee-paying.
1.0 PROGRAMME GOAL AND STUDENT PROFILE
The main goal of the Law programme, which is in line with the University’s mission, is to produce high-caliber legal scholars and researchers who will positively influence decision-making and implementation at all levels of the corporate and public (including judiciary, security and intelligence) sectors, journalism, politics, private affairs and other areas. Graduates of the programme will be expected to provide the highest quality legal services that will address the needs of Ghana and the international community. Exit characteristics of our graduates will include:
- Sound knowledge and application of law
- Proficiency in use of information technology, legal data and law office software
- Critical thinking, logical reasoning, advocacy and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to conduct sound legal research and
- Community and public service and voluntarism
2.0 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission to the LLB programme must:
- Have obtained a good first degree in any field of study from a recognized University with at least a 2nd Class Lower Division or have obtained post-graduate qualification from a recognized University.
- Submit an official transcript of academic record.
- Submit at least two referees’ reports, one of which must be from a former lecturer.
- Pass a selection interview.
- Show capacity for a demanding full time study; availability by show of release letter from employers; and ability to pay
- Ghanaian Applicants will be required to:
- Write an entrance examination
- Familiarize themselves with the provisions of the 1992 Ghanaian Constitution and current affairs (national and international)
- Have successfully completed national service.
Eligible foreign applicants (applying from outside Ghana) will be examined via Skype (Skype addresses are to be forwarded to email@example.com ).