Twitta University 2017/2018 admission opens
Twitta University admission application for the 2017/2018 academic year is opened to the general public.
It is announced for the information of the general public that, the admission application for the 2017 – 2018 academic year has been opened for all interested and qualified candidates. Prospective candidates are to purchase their Twitta University application forms using their smart phone, tablets or a computer.
Admission Procedures And Requirements
- All interested persons are to use their smart phones, tablets or computers to apply for admission into Twitta University.
- Applicants are to be registered users of twitter.
- Must have at least 1000 followers on twitter.
- Must be a regular tweeter, most preferably within mid-morning and late afternoon
- Applicants must be ready to tweet any useless thing that comes into their mind and must of a matter of necessity use Twitta university in all their tweets whether it relates to the subject matter or not.
- Applicants must be willing to join other admitted applicants to descend heavily on anyone that speak ill or try to drag the reputation of the Twitta university community into the mad.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above. Having multiply twitter accounts will be an added advantage.
Twitta University is a group of young Ghanaian youth on twitter who pride themselves in seeing the name “Twitta University” among the trends in Ghana every day. They do whatever it takes to see their name on the trend list and they don’t matter whether what they are twitting about is relevant or not.
They use multiple accounts to tweet the same useless tweet over and over again. What matters to them is they are always among the trend list even though they never really tweet anything sensible.
Well you can contact them if you want your brand out there and you can be sure they will do a great job of splashing your product all over the social media space.
Before you insult me for writing a totally useless piece, just understand that work is usually very boring after a long joyous weekend full of merry making and my keypad will most certainly do the magic of preventing me from sleeping at work.
And to the members of the Twitta University community, before you descend on me for writing a totally truthful piece about you, just get it into you head that I just gave you a free advertisement promo.
Life is too short to always put out a serious face. Cheers.