Things We Covered
Stenden University South Africa Online Application For Admission
Follow these easy steps to ensure you have a smooth application to Stenden South Africa:
- Read all about the course you wish to study. Contact us if you have any queries, or look on the FAQ page.
- Please ensure that you meet the entry requirements before you submit your application. If you have any concerns regarding your eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Apply to Stenden South Africa using any of the following ways:
- Online Application
- Off-line Application
- Once your application has been submitted, we will respond to you to let you know everything has been received, or ask you for outstanding documents. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please contact us to ensure that your documents have reached us:
- Telephone: 046 604 2200
- Fax: 086 604 4284
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application is completed, we will hand your full application to the admission committee to arrange your interview. They will contact you to arrange a suitable time for your telephonic application interview. Should you wish to visit the campus, you are most welcome to arrange for a personal interview. All applicants within 200 kms of Port Alfred are encouraged to visit the campus for a personal interview. The admission committee will contact you within 5 working days of your FULL application being received.
- Two members of the admission panel will interview you during your application interview, after which a decision regarding your application will be reached.
- Within 5 working days of your interview the exam committee will contact you with the outcome of your application. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please do not hesitate to contact us.
There are three possible outcomes to your application:
- Not Accepted
- If your application has not been successful, a member of the exam committee will phone you to let you know of this outcome
- Provisionally Accepted
- Students who as still completing their schooling will be provisionally accepted until the final school certificate is submitted
- International students will be provisionally accepted until the HESA / SAQA evaluation has been completed
- In certain circumstances the exam committee will ask applicants to provide further information to determine the outcome of the application
Please note that any international applicants (applicants who have completed their education outside of South Africa) will be required to follow the following additional steps:
- Prior to full acceptance at Stenden South Africa international applicants must have their educational certificates assessed by either HESA or SAQA. Please contact us for more information.
- All international applicants must have the correct visa in order to study in South Africa.
All applicants are required to submit original certified documents to the application committee once they have been accepted. These documents may be brought when you register during the Orientation Week at Stenden South Africa. Students wishing to apply for Exemption or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) must have completed the application process prior to applying for RPL. Please contact us for more information.
You can view or download the Prospectus for our courses here:
Hospitality Management and Disaster Management Prospectus
Application Form Or
HOW TO APPLY TO SUSA USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to SUSA:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.