It is a private higher education institution located in Kanda-Accra, with a branch in Larteh. It offers a BSc. in Physician Assistantship.
MountCrest University College Physician Assistant Requirements
- Must have credits in the four WASSCE or SSSCE core subjects: English, Mathematics, Social Studies and Integrated Science and credits in three SSSCE or WASSCE elective subjects.
- Mature applicants must be 25 years and above, with 5 or more passes at the CCE ‘O’ level or SSSCE or WASSCE. The 5 passes include English and Math
- The applicant must pass a selection interview.
- Transfer students who have undertaken the same program for one or two semesters in a recognized institution including Zenith College (External Degree LLB). They should provide an academic transcript from their previous university.
Other health-related courses offered: ( School of medical and health sciences)
- BSc. Health service Management or Public Health.
- MSc. Health Service Management or Public Health.
MountCrest University College Physician Assistant Contacts
Postal Address: Readwide Building, 12 Ablade Road, Kanda, Accra
P.O BOX YK, 1408 Kanda, Accra, Ghana.
Telephone 1: +233 302 937 219
Telephone 2: +233 302 263 202