GIMPA Closing Date 2021/2022, The Management of the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) has released the Application Deadline.
GIMPA Closing Date 2021/2022
The 2021/2022 Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration Admission Application Closing date has been scheduled as follows:-
- The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration admission deadline for 2021/2022 academic year is June 2021.
Please contact the school administration for more information.
- P. O. Box AH50, Achimota, Accra, Ghana
- +233-332095432 / +233-501620138
Note – Once GIMPA Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the forms are still on sale.
How to Apply For Admission
Interested applicants should read the provided information below in other to apply for admission into the school.
- Check our admission requirements to see if you are eligible
- Application E-VOUCHERS Mobile Money services Prospective Students
- OnLine Application form Prospective Students
- Pick up or download application forms from your prospective school
- Complete and submit forms to the appropriate secretariat
- Admissions committees take an average of two weeks to respond to your applications
Interested candidates may download the admission forms here. Applicants must submit certified copies of all certificates with their completed application forms. The completed application form must be accompanied by proof of payment of the relevant application processing fee.
Payment of the application processing fee should be made to:
The account name is GIMPA.
The completed application form with original transcripts, certified copies of certificates, and the bank payment receipt in your name should be submitted to one of our campuses: Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi and Tema.
Visit GIMPA Main Campus, Achimota-Accra
Tel: (+233) 302 401681-3 Ext 2101/2219
Tel: (+233) 506024162
Tel: (+233) 506024161
Tel: (+233) 506024160
- CMD Application Form for Examinable Courses
- PMP® Application Form (Main Campus-Weekend)
- PMP® Application Form (Kumasi Campus- Weekend)
- PMP® Application Form (Takoradi Campus-Weekend)
- International Professional Certificate In Logistics And Transport (CILT)
- International Professional Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT)
- International Professional Advanced Diploma In Logistics And Transport (ADILT)