Fondazione Edu 2017/2018 Scholarships Application
The Fondazione Edu 2017/2018 Scholarships Application process is opened for all interested applicants. Applicants are to follow the steps below in order to put in application before the closing date.
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students of the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
- The Scholarship is opened to all First (1st) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- The application is opened to Ghanaian Regular students.
- An Applicant should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
Mode of application:
Application forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from here.
Completed Application Forms and other required documents should be put in an A4 envelope and addressed using the following format:
- Applicant’s Address:
- Name of Scholarship Boldly written,
- Name of Student,
- Program of Study
- Student Reference Number,
- Tel. Number
The Assistant Registrar
Student Affairs & Student Financial Services Office
All forms must be submitted at the
J Harper Building,
Student Affairs & Student
Financial Services Office,
Closing date for submission of forms:
Applicants are to submit their applications by Friday 22nd September, 2017 at 3:00 pm.
No application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. Contact the Student Affairs & Student Financial Services Office for any enquiries.
Call for Fresh Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2017/2018 Academic Year