Things We Covered
Details of Varsity College Application 2021
To apply for Varsity College , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT’s click here.
FYI: South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Varsity College Online Application 2021 – 2022
Details on Varsity College Online Application 2021 – 2022
Please note that a limited number of students can be accepted to programmes at The IIE’s Varsity College, each academic year. As a result, Varsity College undergraduate applications for degree studies will close on the 15th November. Your Application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of R400. R1750 will be levied as a late application fee for degree applicants. Fees are payable online or through EFT.
Part Time applicants will be levied a R200 non-refundable fee.
- Go to the Varsity College website
- Find out what The IIE’s Varsity College has to offer you by filling in an inquiry form, or by engaging with Ed our full-time study inquiry bot, or Pam our part-time study inquiry bot, on the website or on Facebook. One of our Student Advisors will then contact you to discuss which qualifications would best suit you based on your career ambitions and abilities.
- We encourage prospective full-time students to come onto campus for their interview, for an experience of our safe and secure campuses, student life, sports offering, accommodation and more. . Prospective part-time students can opt for a telephonic appointment by requesting call-me-back on the website, chatting live with one of our consultants, or contacting one of our 8 campuses directly.
- Apply without delay if you feel that you have all the information you need about the qualification you want to study at The IIE’s Varsity College. Our small classes fill up quickly, the sooner you apply, the sooner we can secure your place if you meet the admission requirements.
- Once you’ve completed your application and paid your application fee, it will take a period of about 2 weeks for our campus to issue you with a conditional acceptance letter, that’s subject to you meeting admission requirements.
- In order to register you must have completed your application first. Full-time applications for 2020 IIE degree studies close on 15 November . Thereafter, a late application fee will be levied. IIE diploma & higher certificate applications do not have a cut-off date, but spaces fill up fast. Apply early to avoid disappointment. Registration for 2020 full-time studies opens on 2 December for all new students.
- There is no application cut-off date for part-time 1st semester studies, but applications are accepted on a first come basis. Registration opens on 2 December for all new students.