Things We Covered
Details of George Whitefield College Application 2021
HOW TO APPLY TO GWC USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Things to note before applying online to GWC:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
Our Application Window For 2021 Is Now Open.
If you wish to apply for an application pack, you can continue to complete the email inquiry section below. Students should submit a complete application by:
- Early deadline: 6 July 2020
- Final deadline: 16 September 2020
* Zimbabwean students are strongly encouraged to apply before the 6 July 2020. International students should apply as early as possible to allow time for VISA application processing. We look forward to working with you as you consider studying with us..
Please send the completed Application Form directly to the Assistant Registrar at GWC (Mrs Lulu Jampies at firstname.lastname@example.org), together with copies of your:
- Academic qualifications from high school and university (must include transcripts)
- ID Document / Passport
- Baptism Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from your church (on letter head and signed by church leadership)
- Non-refundable application fee ZAR350
- Proof of sufficient funds- 3 months bank statements
- Certificate of Code of Conduct from previous University/College
- IELTS or TOEFL English Test Results: International students must be tested in their home countries prior to coming to GWC through either IELTS (see www.ielts.org) or TOEFL (see www.toefl.org). Testing is at your own expense.
- For postgraduate applicants only: SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation certificate. See https://dfqeas.saqa.co.za/dfqeas/user/home for more information.